Why does my Win 10 automatically turn on my screen while locking, and that's bad?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Win 10 automatically turns on my screen while locking, and that's bad

I've just upgraded to Win 10 for 2 days, and technically everything seems so good but this problem: I'm using a Surface Pro 2, and everytime I lock the screen, after minutes the screen would turns on without my touch or pushing any buttons. It drains my battery, that's bad but this is worse - the devices becomes so hot, and super hot when I put it in the bag and the fan's so loud.
I don't know how to deal with this, because I search for it but see no option to change it. My temporary solution: shut down the device everytime I move :(

Hoang Gau

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Win 10 automatically turns on my screen while locking, and that's bad

I've just upgraded to Win 10 for 2 days, and technically everything seems so good but this problem: I'm using a Surface Pro 2, and everytime I lock the screen, after minutes the screen would turns on without my touch or pushing any buttons. It drains my battery, that's bad but this is worse - the devices becomes so hot, and super hot when I put it in the bag and the fan's so loud.
I don't know how to deal with this, because I search for it but see no option to change it. My temporary solution: shut down the device everytime I move :(

Ok, this is my question. After posting this, I found the log-in button. Please help :(

Hoang Gau

Jul 31, 2015
Visit site
Re: Win 10 automatically turns on my screen while locking, and that's bad

really need some help over here. Now I have to bring the power charger with me to work, because the device's battery drains so fast BECAUSE the lock-screen turns on automatically too often. The battery lasts about 4 hours. I've just ordered a power cover but have to wait for 2 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786