Here are my problems:
    - She no longer will do reminders
    - The settings menu no longer comes up - instead a ghosted version of the cortana main page appears and I can scroll it over the main version. Super weird.
    - Her performance has gone way done. She is a lot slower.

I tried turning Cortana off and then on again hoping it would fix the problem. This started happening about 3-4 weeks back. Any ideas?
    08-05-2015 08:07 PM
    Is this Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows 10 Mobile?
    In Windows Phone 8.1 she's still technically in beta and isn't on par in features or performance yet. She works just fine for the most part but every now and then she stumbles...a little more than every now and then actually. In Windows 10 Mobile (the official release) she's supposed to shed the beta tag and emerge as fully feature complete and extremely fast. However, major bugs like this...very weird. Have you done soft resets of your phone?
    In Windows 10 Mobile...I wouldn't be surprised. It's still fairly buggy and incomplete and glitches like this are almost expected.
    08-05-2015 08:23 PM
    This is on 8.1. Used to work perfectly. I have tried a soft-reset. I feel as though some of the UI has been changed a bit too when I first invoke Cortana for a search. Maybe Microsoft has me in some sort of strange A/B test gone wrong??

I really don't want to do a hard reset. Is there any other way to disable and re-enable Cortana besides the Cortana option in settings?

Thanks!
    08-05-2015 09:00 PM
    Microsoft couldn't A/B test with you unless you were on the Developer Preview program as Cortana is integrated into the OS, requiring an OS update to make any changes. In Windows 10 Mobile Cortana can be updated through the Windows Store...but this isn't Windows 10 Mobile.
    Not that I know of. A hard reset might be necessary to try and fix these issues. It's no guarantee that it'll work but it might.
    08-05-2015 10:47 PM