My Windows phone is not charging?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

One night,i left the phone to charge,the whole night, Next day i removed the plug of charger. and phone is displaying battery low symbol. The battery is no longer sustaining.I have to keep the mobile lumia 625 8.1 windows for charging constantly.
If i disconnect it is displaying low battery.
What shall i do?
what is issue with my windows phone please help me out???
ThankYou.
plz reply ASAP

Oalva012

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Um...might sound weird but try throwing it in a bag and put it in your fridge for 3 hours and then charge it, drain it all the way, then charge it again and repeat the process. It might just be severely overheated.

If none of that helps and nobody else can think of anything, try using the Windows Phone Recovery Tool found on Microsofts website. BACKUP your stuff first though.

If nothing works then the battery might be damaged and hopefully you can get it replaced.

I wish you the best of luck and let me know how it goes/ if you need anymore help

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I think your battery might be on its way to dying, if not already dead.
In case it's not, maybe take a look at your charger? Sometimes if the charger is not good, the battery can't charge.
Also, please try to see if it would charge via USB connected to a computer and report back.

It sounds like the fault is either in the battery or the charger.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos