Cortana on windows phone, reminders

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
It would be a very useful feature. Maybe you don't use reminders.

Not sure what your conclusion is based on tho :p but yes I do use them, quite a bit even, however my QH is only set for the night. Keeping that in mind it's kind of easy to see why my qh doesn't mess with my reminders :) I learned a long time ago that I wouldn't get the reminder if those two times collided..

In any case, I never said that the feature wouldn't be useful or that it's not needed, what I'm saying is: someone already thought of it, hence the uservoice link, but not enough people upvoted. You can upvote, share the link with others, try to explain to them why this would be needed and why they should give up their votes for it.

Unfortunately I can't do anything else for you mate :)

skt_diaz

Jul 10, 2015
Visit site
Not sure what your conclusion is based on tho :p but yes I do use them, quite a bit even, however my QH is only set for the night. Keeping that in mind it's kind of easy to see why my qh doesn't mess with my reminders :) I learned a long time ago that I wouldn't get the reminder if those two times collided..

In any case, I never said that the feature wouldn't be useful or that it's not needed, what I'm saying is: someone already thought of it, hence the uservoice link, but not enough people upvoted. You can upvote, share the link with others, try to explain to them why this would be needed and why they should give up their votes for it.

Unfortunately I can't do anything else for you mate :)
At least there should be option for it like breakthrough calls

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck