No response from buttons on Dell Venue 8 Pro 3854 after restore from image file. How can I get them working again?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

No respon from buttons on Dell Venue 8 Pro 3854 after restore from image file.

Well, so I got my Dell Venue 8 Pro 3854 last week, aannnnnd, the first thing ever I did with it is to upgrade it to Windows 10. Then I see that the Windows.old folder is so big that it make the tablet's memory full. So I decided to delete it. Then I turned my Venue off but it keep staying at the loading screen. So I force turned it off. Then when I turn it on, it appear to have 0xc000025 error. Then I found a image file on Windows Central forum, tried to restore it with that file. Everything goes perfect except the fact that it does not take any response from the buttons (a tablet with disable buttons, you know the hurt) and n? battery detected, even no wifi driver but I managed to get the last one and installed into my tablet, the first 2 I can't find any resource to download it. Also I lose my genuine Windows, which is terrible for me :( Anyone have any idea? Talking to Dell is helpless up to now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes