How to use Mouse hover menus and double click items in touch devices

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

May be this question is answered before, but not able to find a solution.

1. Some sites have popup menu on mouse hover. Example on www dot eventcinemas dot com dot au click on any of the movie gives you the show timings. When we mouse hover the show time, view available seats option is visible. I am not able to click on it.

2. My company using IBM Notes, where to open an email needs to double click on the mail item. But when tried double clicking on the item, Edge or IE just Zoom in or Zoom out, instead on opening the item.

Please enlighten me to use the browsers on the touch devices.

Tumultus

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
1. This is totally dependent on the website creator. If they don't offer a mobile / touch-friendly version of their website, you're out of luck! You could at least try contacting the website admin of such web pages but I assume they wouldn't care ... !

2. I don't know what tablet you're using but in many, you can configure touch gestures. Simply try if you can find a "double-click-to-zoom" option and disable it in your settings. In case your tablet supports Bluetooth, simply get yourself a cheap BT mouse and live happily ever after. A wireless mouse would also solve your issue #1. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshletHarris