How does Bluestacks use my PC's LAN?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have loaded Bluestacks onto a Windows 8.1 PC. I found that the IP address for Bluestacks is 10.0.2.15, which is on a different subnet than my Wi-Fi adapter and my router. How do I connect these two networks? Obviously, I do not get any response if I ping 10.0.2.15 and when I type ftp://10.0.2.15:3721/ in my windows browser. I eventually want to use the Bluestacks FTP server and Windows 8.1 PC as a FTP Client.

W

WPCentral Question

I have loaded Bluestacks onto a Windows 8.1 PC. I found that the IP address for Bluestacks is 10.0.2.15, which is on a different subnet than my Wi-Fi adapter and my router. How do I connect these two networks? Obviously, I do not get any response if I ping 10.0.2.15 and when I type ftp://10.0.2.15:3721/ in my windows browser. I eventually want to use the Bluestacks FTP server and Windows 8.1 PC as a FTP Client (WINSCP?)

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)