windows november update failure

W

WPCentral Question

while updating hp laptop to november update everything works fine until 2nd boot.75%.screen goes blank ( black/grey) first time i waited over 1 hour.still nothing happened no reboot.i forced stopped then it reinstalled previous version of windows 10. i've done this 4 times with same result.anyone have any ideas that may help.
thanks

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
why don't you re-download?
stop windows update service and go to windows folder and software distribution and delete DataStore, then you recheck updates and try it again. also there were some tips like removing sd card and cleaning windows with the cleaner. maybe you can try and see if that works.

on a laptop it failed, well it didn't install, I don't know what happened, but I did the DataStore deletion and it worked fine. of course I had to wait sometime since it's a big download but it works great and no failing.

Greg-b

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
i tried to update the first time via windows update.2/3/4 times i used the media creation tool they all did the same thing every time.got to 75%
then did nothing while trying to to boot. it went (coping files) restarted ok (installing files+drivers) went to restart but didn't.same every time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium