Lumia 521 Not Downloading or Installing Windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I installed the Windows Insider App and Tapped "Get Preview Builds" and it Says "No Preview Builds Available" I tried signing in to my Microsoft account multiple times and nothing happens, I had windows 10 on my Lumia 521 before the November Windows Insider App Update after the update now I am unable to install or download windows 10 to my lumia 521. Please help me

Luke13011996

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
My lumia 521 got the same message. I installed the slow ring, got bored and rolled back to 8.1 . Ever since, I wasn't able to install preview builds at all, as the no builds message keeps showing up. Nothing I do helps, including using another account, soft resetting or even hard resetting.

thejimmydmyers

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
I ended up doing a factory reset. I know this sounds like a PIA, but, I like the 10586.63 build so much better on my 521. the other builds seemed to crash all the time especially in the camera app. You need to make sure everything is backed up and be prepared to reload it all. You should do the upgrade before you reload all the apps, etc. If you use the cloud backup be prepared for a lot of syncing. It's not fun...it is worth it. GL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon