Is it me or normal that Here apps drive. Map etc. are not available on Windows mobile 10?

arashpara

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I just switch from my Lumia 930 to 950 but I noticed that my here drive and map and transit are not reinstalled on my new phone after my restoration between my phones. Is it me or normal? And I can see them in the windows' store. Thank for your help.

gvp 1995

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
This was the reason I moved from Windows 10 back to 8.1 on my 1520. But I noticed it is not in the store for 1520 (8.1) or 1020 (8.1) either. Which means if I uninstall it, I won't be able to re-install through the MS Store. I think before the official release of Windows 10 mobile for older phones one still can get it back by using the restore desktop app. But after the official release there probably won't be the way back to 8.1.

So I am going to stick with 8.1 for now just because those 2 apps: HERE Maps and HERE Drive. And then see what happens. If they never appear back for Windows 10, I am willing to try Android or something. It is funny that HERE Maps IS available for Android and IPhone. I use those apps since Symbian times, and MS Maps is a joke compare to HERE Maps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster