How do you save files from non-microsoft products such as Autodesk Inventor Adobe Flash or Premiere?

W

WPCentral Question

I'm a Middle School Technology Teacher. Our IT department purchased Onedrive for file storage. One drive works great with Microsoft products, but I'm having trouble saving non-Microsoft software. Ex. Autodesk Inventor, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere. When I click save as, the One Drive folder is not accessible as an option to save in. Any thoughts I can relay to my IT department?

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm a Middle School Technology Teacher. Our IT department purchased Onedrive for file storage. One drive works great with Microsoft products, but I'm having trouble saving non-Microsoft software. Ex. Autodesk Inventor, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere. When I click save as, the One Drive folder is not accessible as an option to save in. Any thoughts I can relay to my IT department?

Should be as easy as this mind I don't use one drive right now
Screenshot (108).jpg

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you can't just navigate to the OneDrive folder? I know MS products can save directly to OneDrive, but others should be able to be manually directed to, and save, into the OneDrive folder.

EDIT: basically what Geo said.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Do you have OneDrive installed on the PC? If so, your files should be in a local folder, and it is the same as any other folder such as Downloads or Documents.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes