I cannot get rid of tiles. I found that it should be possible to right click (I don't have touch) and select "Unpin From Start" ... but when I right click on a tile, it just gives me "More" and nothing relevant can be found there. It is a HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, it came with Windows 10 out of the box and I didn't modify it or reinstall it in any way. Can you help me? It shows mails, calendar and all the stuff I don't want to see in the start menu. I want to get rid of these annoying tiles, please can you help me removing them?
    01-21-2016 06:28 AM
    I cannot get rid of tiles. I found that it should be possible to right click (I don't have touch) and select "Unpin From Start" ... but when I right click on a tile, it just gives me "More" and nothing relevant can be found there. It is a HP pavilion 15 gaming laptop, it came with Windows 10 out of the box and I didn't modify it or reinstall it in any way. Can you help me? It shows mails, calendar and all the stuff I don't want to see in the start menu. I want to get rid of these annoying tiles, please can you help me removing them?
    they might not be removable. Let me check once I get home
    01-21-2016 08:06 AM
    Yeah, I found some PowerShell script which was supposed to disable them, so I tried that and it just damaged the live tiles but left them there. I want the Start menu back. Is it because I don't have Win 10 Pro? I cannot find "Pin To Start" anywhere in the system. Why is there fixed tiles on my system?

s12.postimg.org/snnxx7c3w/Untitled.jpg - Cannot post links ... *facepalm*

BTW: I am the author of the question ...
    01-21-2016 08:19 AM