Are you having issues with recent .107 build

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Inside slow ring user on a unlocked Lumia 640xl. Everything was working fine prior to updating . Now I can't open apps that are on my SD card and I cannot download any apps from the store. Can some one please help. Thanks.

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Outlook mail & calendar are totally broken! Not prepared to do a HARD RESET that should religiously performed after every update! No resources to backup online and restore the process takes twice the bandwidth.

The only OS that has this feature which I personally don't understand, because it's been there forever in w10m...

Another reason I feel Microscroogled.

speccy

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 930 - had to do a hard reset after this build due to various issues. Some issues still remain though, occasional screen corruption (only seen this once so far, bur never saw it at all on previous builds), also live tile for "Outlook Calendar" didn't work, went back to using "Simple Calendar" whose live tile did work. Quiet Hours is still intermittent, some days it works, some days it doesn't, I've gotten into the habit of manually enabling quiet hours before I go to sleep now. Overall this build is ok though, no show stopping issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon