Switched from Cox via MSOutlook to new email in outlook.com - total mess - help

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I live with email all day - 100's under multiple names. I'm moving and have to leave cox after 25 yrs with this business email. I opened Outlook.com and set up 5 email addresses. I got the little "mail" folder on tool bar. Other than that - it's just awful. I've spent over 10 hrs trying to configure and most of the time the icon I'm supposed to hit does not exist. I looked at Thunderbird (which I barely understand) but read it's being discontinued. You guys are so smart this question will undoubtedly annoy you. But for me this is monumental. I can kill Outlook.com and set up other email addresses. I can do anything but stay with cox. If you should be so kind to respond please assume I know nothing - especially all the acronyms you use. I'm running windows 8.1 and MS office on desktop. All of this flows to my I phone 6 (something - it's a big one and it's new). I have a laptop with windows 10/ office 365 - I'll toss the desktop - I'll pay for an email account that I can remotely access. Whatever service, needs to be very intuitive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb