The app is Adobe Bridge, and I was being quite idiotic and didn't uninstall using the control panel settings... instead I put everything in the recycling bin and deleted all the files.

Eventually, I went to open my files/folders and it is set to manually open using Adobe Bridge, so now if I want to open a folder, I have to right-click and click "open" which is very annoying!

I have deleted the app from my registry, and deleted all residue files and restarted my computer... I'm not sure what else to do.

I need help to either officially getting Bridge off of my computer or I need help on changing what manually opens my folders so it will stop trying to use Adobe Bridge (it will say "application not found", which is because I deleted it obviously.)

Any and all attempts to help are appreciated!
    02-22-2016 12:03 AM
    Try reinstalling the Adobe bridge(preferably to the same location as before) and then properly uninstalling it from the control panel.
    Try reinstalling the Adobe bridge(preferably to the same location as before) and then properly uninstalling it from the control panel.
    02-22-2016 12:19 AM