On my $99 Nextbook I keep getting a "Share Printscreen" pop-up frequently, especially when I move the cursor with the touchpad longer distances (more than a couple of inches). It then disappears when I tap the screen anywhere. I may or may not be in an application at the time. This does not happen when I attach a mouse instead of using the touchpad. It also happens on my friend's machine, so it does not appear to be a problem unique to my unit.
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse driver, but to no avail. There is no driver I could find for the touchpad.
    This is annoying enough, that I use a mouse most times to avoid it.
    03-04-2016 05:09 PM
    Might be due to the trackpad lagging? Give these a shot: How to Stop Accidental Trackpad Clicks in Windows 10 (And Other Mouse Enhancements)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    03-16-2016 03:30 PM