Each time I send a text, whether it gets sent or not, I get a 'can't sent message' error. Also, the handset even sometimes sends the message multiple times, informing me that it has not been sent. This is frustrating, mostly because text messages are a pretty simple basic function that I have never had problems with before - i.e. with iPhones or even Android - and secondly because I never know if someone has or has not gotten a message, and the only way I can check is by sending another message and looking like a needy ****. Not good Windows / Nokia / Vodafone
    04-13-2016 01:10 PM
    Each time I send a text, whether it gets sent or not, I get a 'can't sent message' error. Also, the handset even sometimes sends the message multiple times, informing me that it has not been sent. This is frustrating, mostly because text messages are a pretty simple basic function that I have never had problems with before - i.e. with iPhones or even Android - and secondly because I never know if someone has or has not gotten a message, and the only way I can check is by sending another message and looking like a needy ****. Not good Windows / Nokia / Vodafone
    First, soft reset phone. Then, in Messages settings check SMS server number if correct.
    You can check sending a sms to yourself-
    If uncorrect, ask your carrier for config.

SMS works well, sometimes carrier stops responding, not due to phone
    RumoredNow likes this.
    04-13-2016 02:09 PM
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    04-14-2016 05:14 PM