I checked Here Maps Window Phone App.

I navigated to Download New Maps. Click on Plus Icon at bottom. Select Asia, Select India. But here not exist Andaman and Nicobar state Map.

So If any thing wrong with me? As I know Andaman and Nicobar is state of India. So why not exist?
    04-21-2016 11:31 AM
    I went there in 2012-13, and I think I was able to download the map of A&N, like I always do whenever I travel. I checked the Maps list right now, I see much shorter list of states. It is possible that Microsoft condensed the list for whatever reason. I would suggest try downloading complete India map (it would eat a lot of space and bandwidth, I know), and see if it brings up the A&N map. Or just navigate to A&N on the map and it should download the map. This would not be very efficient though since you may not get the complete list of all POI.
    I went there in 2012-13, and I think I was able to download the map of A&N, like I always do whenever I travel. I checked the Maps list right now, I see much shorter list of states. It is possible that Microsoft condensed the list for whatever reason. I would suggest try downloading complete India map (it would eat a lot of space and bandwidth, I know), and see if it brings up the A&N map. Or just navigate to A&N on the map and it should download the map. This would not be very efficient though since you may not get the complete list of all POI.
    04-21-2016 11:44 AM