Hello I'm a Microsoft user. Anyway, my laptop hasn't been working at all. Nothing is responding nor I can go into safe mode I can't even go to chrome or windows explorer and whenever I try using Windows key + R it says not responding or when I try opening the task manager it says not responding and I cannot open the windows tab I have a HP pavilion Windows 10 please help me can I install an anti virus with this condition?
    05-01-2016 04:33 PM
    Hello I'm a Microsoft user. Anyway, my laptop hasn't been working at all. Nothing is responding nor I can go into safe mode I can't even go to chrome or windows explorer and whenever I try using Windows key + R it says not responding or when I try opening the task manager it says not responding and I cannot open the windows tab I have a HP pavilion Windows 10 please help me can I install an anti virus with this condition?
    You would do better to boot from a CD that can scan your computer before boot up. Here is a link that can get you started.
    You would do better to boot from a CD that can scan your computer before boot up. Here is a link that can get you started.
    05-01-2016 05:40 PM