Notification stop coming after few days

TuanLVT

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
Does anyone else have the same problem like me that after few days my phone is being on it stop showing notification but when I switch the phone off and switch the phone back on... It starts to spam all the notifications that it should have showed me.
This isn't new, it have done this from the beginning I got this phone.
I have tried to turn battery saving off at 20% but it wasn't it's fault... I charge my phone everyday and still after few days notifications stop... I mean like news applications, WhatsApp, messenger, Facebook, etc. Those normal like phone call missed and sms message does show.

Lumia 950 single sim unlocked
Latest non-insider windows 10 mobile
Finland

L?hetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Windows Central -sovelluksesta

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Does anyone else have the same problem like me that after few days my phone is being on it stop showing notification but when I switch the phone off and switch the phone back on... It starts to spam all the notifications that it should have showed me.
This isn't new, it have done this from the beginning I got this phone.
I have tried to turn battery saving off at 20% but it wasn't it's fault... I charge my phone everyday and still after few days notifications stop... I mean like news applications, WhatsApp, messenger, Facebook, etc. Those normal like phone call missed and sms message does show.

Lumia 950 single sim unlocked
Latest non-insider windows 10 mobile
Finland

L?hetetty Windows 10 -puhelimen Windows Central -sovelluksesta

DId you tried a simple soft reset? (hold vol down + power 15 secs)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes