Why WP so cheap and used Nokia to fool innocents ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why wp is so cheap and used nokia to fool innocents ?

I have seen a worst experience with this company, I have been in a huge loss due to this cheap mentality looting company, it has a worst customer care and relationship, i'll spread my experience to millions by my social media and network to save them and make them aware about the service of this company.
I have contacted more than 5 times for same issue and everytime they fooled me by saying that mobile is repaired but within hours i face same problem and your illiterate (gawar) engineers without detecting ( as they are unable to) the issue casually and stupidly claim that mobile is repaired. This eaten my many months and important appointments resulting huge financial and career loss. Its a crime against me .I hardly get time and this company has irritated my by its poor service. I'll never buy and will never suggest (even i'll aware them) any one to buy any microsoft device.I am a victim of this criminal company. I have not used my good mobile continuous even for one months and my warranty is going to expired. I am very unfortunate and did mistake buying lumia 640 xl.
My contact number : <redacted by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: why wp is so cheap and used nokia to fool innocents ?

1. We aren't Microsoft. We're a fan site for users of Microsoft products.
2. Don't post your phone numbers on a public forum.
3. What? You never said exactly what the issue is that you keep having. Kind of hard to help you with 100% rant and 0% useful information.
4. If a defect in a mobile phone can cause "huge financial and career loss" then you need to re-evaluate your life decisions.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

For us to help with your specific issue, we would need to know what that issue actually is...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ahmed Rami1

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site

He is frustrated. Give him a break.
OP. be specific to ur problem and what is happening and u will be advised accordingly.
And dude.... Chill. It's just a mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross