Why did Bing Rewards close our accounts

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am sick of this. We don't cheat, we don't use a bot, we don't use vpn, we verified our phone number, we put in our real names and address. Several family members had their accounts banned today. You refuse to even give a reason just a canned answer. We share laptops and tablets and Edge has been caching the data of whomever used it last. I even wrote Bing about this - and in return, what do you do? You ban us. Nice going. Interesting, you didn't ban my wife's account, and yet she accesses from the same IP. So if we were doing something wrong, why did you leave her account? This is BS, and you know it. You don't even have the decency to explain what we did - you know why because we didn't do anything - you just have some random bot that decides xyz behavior means the person is cheating. I'm an artist, I really liked using Bing for image searches, I often gave feedback. You know what? Forget it, I'll use the Google Art app instead. The canned answers in broken English are the worst. So, you ban us using crppy automation software, and then you offshored an American's job and send me an email in stilted English. Nice Going. Double insult.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately we don't represent Microsoft officially here so it may be necessary to contact them directly.
Windows Central is a site for fans of the platform not operated by Microsoft.

Sorry about your problems with Bing.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky