Lumia 550. Microsoft Edge Mobile problem with displaying tabs. Froze whole browser.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Today I was browsing Youtube in subbox. I opened some videos in background tabs. Everything worked just fine. I was normally watching videos. Then browser crashed. I reopened it. When I reopened browser, it was really laggy. I tried to get to tabs, to close some of them. I cannot, because browser froze. Browser crashed again. I restarted my phone, hoping that will help. It didn't, it make the problem just worse. Now when I click the tabs button on lower left corner, browser just froze the whole interface (I can still scroll through the site). I clicked the tabs button, and leave phone for about one hour. Nothing really helps.
Anbody can help? Thanks.
I use Lumia 550.

Revolt3421

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
So I tried to do this and after clicking the button of tabs, it's still gets frozen. Yesterday I actually get to tabs by "landscape" mode, but after getting there browser still gets frozen. I tried this againt and by quick action I probably close one of the tabs, I'm not sure. Now it don't get to tabs anyway. Restarting phone in airplane mode, then going to browser don't help really.

I really don't want to reset my phone.

Revolt3421

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Okay. So I fixed that. As you probably know Lumia 550 have removable battery. You just need to remove it, and all tabs will close. Too bad that now my SD Card constantly checks for bugs and file errors, but I have working browser.
To mods - you can close/delete this thread :3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss