Hi, I Have A Problem With YouTube On MS Edge. When Ever I Pause a Video, Click on a New Video, Sign In, Click On The YouTube Logo, Or Just Do Anything with elements on YouTube Page. It Takes About 3-8 Seconds To Apply The Input. (If I Click The Pause Button It Takes 4 Seconds To Apply) Is There Any Fix To This?

I Tried.

Turning On Software Rendering
    Enabling VP6
    Restarting Computer
    Updating Drivers
    05-19-2016 01:25 PM
    Check Windows Update there maybe a patch for edge that may resolve the rendering issues you are having.

Also you can you use something like Metrotube or myTube! :) via the windows store.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Check Windows Update there maybe a patch for edge that may resolve the rendering issues you are having.

Also you can you use something like Metrotube or myTube! :) via the windows store.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-19-2016 03:18 PM