Band 2 emai, phone and cortana notifications after last slow ring update

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So don't have email, phone or Cortana notifications on band 2 after last slow ring update to lumia icon. Microsoft health app says I need to go to Accessory app in settings and allow ms health access. I open the settings to Accessory app and have no options. Just privacy statement and learn more. No way of allowing access. Any work around for this bug?

Ken Stanley

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
So I did re add the band....still the same issue.. To get phone call and email notifications I need to allow the Microsoft health app access on the accessory apps setting....but I have no choices when I open the accessory apps settings folder.

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
You should just get that prompt once from the health app and clicking yes takes care of it. You shouldn't have to go into accessory app settings. Try uninstalling the health app and then reinstall it. I get all notification on my band 2 and never had to do anything else.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Have you checked the Manage tiles setting in the Health app?

Do you have any other devices nearby with Bluetooth on? When I pair mine it wants to go with my iPad, my sons Galaxy tab etc... Pain in the butt. Could be worth checking

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes