I am working on a new desktop, HP Pavilion 64-bit, that came with Windows 10 installed on it, not an upgrade from 8. Initially the Start Menu, Search bar, Task Bar and Volume control all failed and I got a critical error message any time I hit the start menu button. Then at some point there was a Windows update, and everything was fine. Now for no reason at all, it's gone back to giving me a critical error message when I hit the start menu, volume doesn't work, etc. etc. as before. Even right clicking on the volume doesn't work. Is this system ever going to function properly?
    05-22-2016 10:07 AM
    I am working on a new desktop, HP Pavilion 64-bit, that came with Windows 10 installed on it, not an upgrade from 8. Initially the Start Menu, Search bar, Task Bar and Volume control all failed and I got a critical error message any time I hit the start menu button. Then at some point there was a Windows update, and everything was fine. Now for no reason at all, it's gone back to giving me a critical error message when I hit the start menu, volume doesn't work, etc. etc. as before. Even right clicking on the volume doesn't work. Is this system ever going to function properly?
    Check this out: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-r...rtana-bitunjac
    Check this out: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-r...rtana-bitunjac
    05-22-2016 10:47 AM