Replacement band 2 won't sync to the MS health app!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I had to send my band 2 back to MS as the battery life was getting worse and it wouldn't last a day.
My replacement arrived today and I can't get it to sync with the app! It's connected via Bluetooth and I've unregistered the old band. I've removed the app, reinstalled the app, started over and over with the band. The watch says "pairing success, return to the Microsoft health app to continue"
I go to the app and a box comes up asking if I would like to add my new band, I click yes, choose band 2 then it just tells me it can't find it.
I've been trying to nearly 5 hours now, I'm almost at the point where I'm going to factory reset my phone! :(
I have a lumia 930 with windows 10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I had to send my band 2 back to MS as the battery life was getting worse and it wouldn't last a day.
My replacement arrived today and I can't get it to sync with the app! It's connected via Bluetooth and I've unregistered the old band. I've removed the app, reinstalled the app, started over and over with the band. The watch says "pairing success, return to the Microsoft health app to continue"
I go to the app and a box comes up asking if I would like to add my new band, I click yes, choose band 2 then it just tells me it can't find it.
I've been trying to nearly 5 hours now, I'm almost at the point where I'm going to factory reset my phone! :(
I have a lumia 930 with windows 10

Check this article:
https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...e-app%2Ftroubleshoot-bluetooth&token=qNeBK8y_

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

William O

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same exact problem with my replacement band 2 and my Win10mobile loaded htc m8 phone. Ive lost a full day on this and I work in this field doing this type of stuff all day. I may try the reset but this is a big deal as it will bring me back to windows phone 8. Terrible all around.

William O

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Also can't get this to sync with my win10 computer, it pairs under normal Bluetooth settings much like the phone, and yet again the health app won't load. I tried using an android phone and it worked fine there, but my previous band was never synced with that device. I don't know if this problem is specific to a health app update on wm10 or something else related to pairing the previous band on the devices. I've done all the resets several times over except a factory reset on phone. Total nightmare.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon