I want to have Windows 10 update for my lumia 1320 mobile phone.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello I am Munish Jassal. I am using Lumia1320 mobile from last 1-1/2 years. I love my phone alot. It still going better. I am using 8.1 but I want update this to windows 10. When I get to know about update is not available for lumia1320 mobile, I really shocked. I wanna say please don't go with reviews that's are opposite to this.Yesterday night I watched a video on youtube. A man gives the complete information with live video on 1320 mobile phones. He has installed windows 10 on her mobile. Performance was smooth. All things was better. He has made sure there is not any bad experience on windows 10 1320 mobile phone. It is good to have. At last again I request you please give windows 10 update for 1320 mobile phones

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello I am Munish Jassal. I am using Lumia1320 mobile from last 1-1/2 years. I love my phone alot. It still going better. I am using 8.1 but I want update this to windows 10. When I get to know about update is not available for lumia1320 mobile, I really shocked. I wanna say please don't go with reviews that's are opposite to this.Yesterday night I watched a video on youtube. A man gives the complete information with live video on 1320 mobile phones. He has installed windows 10 on her mobile. Performance was smooth. All things was better. He has made sure there is not any bad experience on windows 10 1320 mobile phone. It is good to have. At last again I request you please give windows 10 update for 1320 mobile phones

you can use insider program to get onto windows 10 mobile:

1. Do a backup of all your content
  2. Create some space on the phone, at least 3GB to be on the safe side
  3. enrol into insider program
  4. download windows insider app on your phone
  5. open the app, sign in, select release ring
  6. follow instructions
  7. Check for updates and install
  8. Do not restore from backup
  9. After installing the update, check again in settings > update for any more updates
  10. Once OS has finished updating, open store app and check for store updates - update store app first
  11. Once store app is updated, update other apps a few at a time
  12. Download your apps then such as whatsapp, facebook etc
  13. Let everything update, sync, and let the phone adjust - give it a couple of days

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi