Hello there. I have a Lumia 638 and I installed Windows 10 in it after checking from Upgrade Advisor. After using it a bit I detected something. Many apps including Windows utility and basic apps, the navigation/action bar of these apps is not visible, just a small width line and you can barely press them without knowing what's it. It's like, the action bar of these apps is shrink under Windows navigation bar. I can send you snapshots if you want. Is that a well known bug under Microsoft? Kindly help me regarding this issue. Thank you.
    06-25-2016 12:35 AM
    Hello there. I have a Lumia 638 and I installed Windows 10 in it after checking from Upgrade Advisor. After using it a bit I detected something. Many apps including Windows utility and basic apps, the navigation/action bar of these apps is not visible, just a small width line and you can barely press them without knowing what's it. It's like, the action bar of these apps is shrink under Windows navigation bar. I can send you snapshots if you want. Is that a well known bug under Microsoft? Kindly help me regarding this issue. Thank you.
    it's a known bug but for the 535 model. What if you change the display scaling options? Say to a lower value?
    06-25-2016 12:47 AM
    Changed it to 125%(lowest) from the recommended. No change in the problem. Only the size of texts is small as intended. The apps working well got the action buttons even more smaller but no change in the apps with that problem. Is there going to be any quick update or something?
    06-25-2016 02:28 AM
    Changed it to 125%(lowest) from the recommended. No change in the problem. Only the size of texts is small as intended. The apps working well got the action buttons even more smaller but no change in the apps with that problem. Is there going to be any quick update or something?
    is there a setting for hiding the navigation bar? In extras or display?
    06-25-2016 04:22 AM
    No, there is not. Sadly.
    06-25-2016 05:54 AM
    No, there is not. Sadly.
    just keep checking in settings, it's pretty hidden - I would help better but I've not used a phone that did not have capacitive buttons
    06-25-2016 06:35 AM
    Tried finding, even checked on internet. Nothing like that.
    06-25-2016 07:14 AM