1520 windows 10 upgrade: What is lost?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I see windows 10 is finally out for my 1520 but I can't find anything anywhere about what stays and what is lost when you do the upgrade. Will I need to reconfigure all my email and such and re-download any apps assuming they are available?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I see windows 10 is finally out for my 1520 but I can't find anything anywhere about what stays and what is lost when you do the upgrade. Will I need to reconfigure all my email and such and re-download any apps assuming they are available?

I suggest you do the upgrade. You won't lose anything in terms of apps but some things might need to be re-entered in case there are any issues. But the experience shouldn't be that taxing. Just be sure to do a backup before updating

The only major issue that some 1520 users have found is that lumia camera is gone and the new ms camera isn't that good in low light shots. But you can download lumia camera beta and use that

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonkalas