Not able to do online transaction

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Whenever i do on-line transaction , i get a message "Your session has expired! this problem usually arises because you have cookies disabled or not accessible or has expired. You may start a fresh transaction again" Even i tried on edge browser but the same issue is coming.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Whenever i do on-line transaction , i get a message "Your session has expired! this problem usually arises because you have cookies disabled or not accessible or has expired. You may start a fresh transaction again" Even i tried on edge browser but the same issue is coming.

are you browsing in incognito mode or private session?
And is this on pc or mobile?
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

oladayo1

Mar 7, 2017
Visit site
Good day everyone, i want to accept payment on my website and i need an online payment gateway to integrate on my website. Its basically a startup so i really don't have the financial support so am going form the one that's targets SMS. Many people has recommended Voguepay. SO i want to know how good and reliable Voguepay is. Can ay one help me out pls.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234