Ever since I downloaded Windows 10 (had 8) I can not open pictures someone attaches and sends to me

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

That's it - click on the pic - looks like it's there, screen comes on to open and closes immediately

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
That's it - click on the pic - looks like it's there, screen comes on to open and closes immediately

can you share with us what device you're using, what app or program that you're using ?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons until the phone vibrates and reboots (about 10 seconds). Soft Reset is a great go-to to solve many types of glitch.

You may also need to update your MMS settings.

Use this site to find your country and carrier then use the values they provide: World Wide Mobile Phone Settings Or check the help pages at your Carrier's website.

WP 8.1: Settings > cellular + SIM > SIM settings > toggle "Manual Internet APN" to ON > tap "edit MMS APN" then input the values into the fields and select "save"

W10M: Settings > Network & Wireless > Cellular & SIM > SIM settings > Add an MMS APN > enter the values > make sure the "Apply this profile" box is checked > tap Save.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes