Why isn't my lumia 950 syncing all my contacts?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I got to say that I'm a little baffled at this. Today I got a Lumia 950 from work and pretty much everything worked like a charm, well except skype because I don't have a windows accout but a skype account from work but anyways... now what is weird is the fact that it only synced part of my conacts. We do have a microsoft exchange server in which all our company and customer contacts are saved. Colleagues are in one folder and Customers in another and here is the problem: the lumia just synced the colleagues but it simply won't sync the customers. To be frank here: this sucks a lot. My private Android phone simply synced all microsoft exchange contacts without any problems and my windows phone doesn't... sounds embarrasing? Well to me it does. Any suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I got to say that I'm a little baffled at this. Today I got a Lumia 950 from work and pretty much everything worked like a charm, well except skype because I don't have a windows accout but a skype account from work but anyways... now what is weird is the fact that it only synced part of my conacts. We do have a microsoft exchange server in which all our company and customer contacts are saved. Colleagues are in one folder and Customers in another and here is the problem: the lumia just synced the colleagues but it simply won't sync the customers. To be frank here: this sucks a lot. My private Android phone simply synced all microsoft exchange contacts without any problems and my windows phone doesn't... sounds embarrasing? Well to me it does. Any suggestions?

I don't know if this applies but in the people app, go to settings > filter contacts list : check what is there

Alternatively, add that exchange account as a separate email account and sync contacts from it - you do this in the mail app and adding exchange account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2