Hi,
    I would like to sync my firefox bookmarks to edge mobile. Phone: Lumia 540 (win10 mobile). To make it a bit harder: I use firefox on LINUX MINT (my PC is too old for win10).
    I tried eversync, but then I realised edge browser is not supported :(

Any ideas how to do it without a win10 PC ?

Why is there no bookmark im/export possibility in the mobile world? To me that would be so much easier.

Thanks a lot.
    07-07-2016 07:48 AM
    Hi,
    I would like to sync my firefox bookmarks to edge mobile. Phone: Lumia 540 (win10 mobile). To make it a bit harder: I use firefox on LINUX MINT (my PC is too old for win10).

Why is there no bookmark im/export possibility in the mobile world? To me that would be so much easier.

Thanks a lot.
    I know only Crynx, an app for importing / sync pc Chome favourites to Windows Phone via Gmail account
    Hi,

Thanks a lot.
    I know only Crynx, an app for importing / sync pc Chome favourites to Windows Phone via Gmail account
    07-07-2016 08:16 AM
    Hi,

Thanks a lot.
    What I know is the edge bookmarks on pc can sync with mobile - so if you could find a way of syncing to edge bookmarks on a pc and then use the same account on the phone, you would get them

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-08-2016 02:24 AM