I use bluetooth only while driving by connecting the phone to my car's handsfree system. I do this by activating bluetooth from Action Center. After reaching my destination I deactivate bluetooth from Action Center and everything seems to be fine, no active bt-icons anywhere to be seen. BUT, next time I make an ordinary call BT seems somehow to be still active as I can't hear a thing, neither any calling/connecting sounds nor the person I'm calling answering the call until I've deactivated bluetooth again from the calling screen by clicking on the bt-button glowing blue (Bluetooth is not active in the action center). This has spoiled so many calls as I've sometimes called the same person three times and while I can't hear a thing, (s)he hears me just fine swearing over my phone. :)

Once I've deactivated bluetooth from the calling screen the problem is no more when making the next call but appears again after having used bluetooth in the car. This problem appeared some builds ago. I'm using Lumia 735 with 14939.3.
    07-23-2016 11:51 PM
    I believe there has been a lot of discussion around Bluetooth and Car connectivity in the build threads... Maybe start here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...low-rings.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    I believe there has been a lot of discussion around Bluetooth and Car connectivity in the build threads... Maybe start here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...low-rings.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    07-24-2016 01:54 PM