How to get photos app to respond to arrow controls from a keyboard?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I've tried using the photos app on pc but one thing I can't get to work is using the right or left arrow keys to move to the next or previous photo

Any ideas?

This is for pc

Ipheuria

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Check which program you are viewing the files in. Right click one file you want to view and select Open With and look for Windows Photo Viewer. If that works then you will have to right click go to Open With and at the bottom choose Choose another app. Choose Windows Photo Viewer and select the box that says use this selection for all files of this type.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Check which program you are viewing the files in. Right click one file you want to view and select Open With and look for Windows Photo Viewer. If that works then you will have to right click go to Open With and at the bottom choose Choose another app. Choose Windows Photo Viewer and select the box that says use this selection for all files of this type.

I'm actually using windows photo viewer but I was thinking of using the photos app - I checked at home and actually the left/right keys are working with photos app - that feature must have been added since the last time I tried it :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon