I have no idea why this has always been so difficult, even on android, I could not figure this out. What the heck do I have to do to add contacts to WhatsApp? Specifically international contacts? It seems like all my friends (from brazil) can add me easily, but whenever they give me a phone number to add them... it never works. I have tried saving their numbers as a contact in my "People" section, but they still do not pull up...

Thoughts?

Regards

Manookin
    07-28-2016 10:51 PM
    I have no idea why this has always been so difficult, even on android, I could not figure this out. What the heck do I have to do to add contacts to WhatsApp? Specifically international contacts? It seems like all my friends (from brazil) can add me easily, but whenever they give me a phone number to add them... it never works. I have tried saving their numbers as a contact in my "People" section, but they still do not pull up...

Thoughts?

Regards

Manookin
    add the contacts in the people app and then open whatsapp, swipe to the contacts section, tap the 3 dots and say refresh. Your added contacts should show up

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-28-2016 11:33 PM