How Do I Add Contacts In What's App?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have no idea why this has always been so difficult, even on android, I could not figure this out. What the heck do I have to do to add contacts to WhatsApp? Specifically international contacts? It seems like all my friends (from brazil) can add me easily, but whenever they give me a phone number to add them... it never works. I have tried saving their numbers as a contact in my "People" section, but they still do not pull up...

Thoughts?

Regards

Manookin

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea why this has always been so difficult, even on android, I could not figure this out. What the heck do I have to do to add contacts to WhatsApp? Specifically international contacts? It seems like all my friends (from brazil) can add me easily, but whenever they give me a phone number to add them... it never works. I have tried saving their numbers as a contact in my "People" section, but they still do not pull up...

Thoughts?

Regards

Manookin

add the contacts in the people app and then open whatsapp, swipe to the contacts section, tap the 3 dots and say refresh. Your added contacts should show up

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon