contacts missing

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i had a nokia lumia 520 and I had not synced my contacts to my outlook account I later stopped using that phone because I bought another lumia which I used the same account to sync both now I tried restoring my old contacts today and I was told to sync my outlook account I did that but my contacts never appeared only those on the other device I unsynced my account and now all contacts have disappeared I have no contacts in my addresses book am so confused please help me find my old contacts....

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
i had a nokia lumia 520 and I had not synced my contacts to my outlook account I later stopped using that phone because I bought another lumia which I used the same account to sync both now I tried restoring my old contacts today and I was told to sync my outlook account I did that but my contacts never appeared only those on the other device I unsynced my account and now all contacts have disappeared I have no contacts in my addresses book am so confused please help me find my old contacts....

do you have the 520? If yes, use transfer my data app to transfer contacts to the new phone

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes