I'm just watching youtube and randomly the video continuously restarts. Later the windows tab keeps opening, letters randomly type, when im typing im randomly brought back to the start of my paragraph, and new windows keep opening. Because of these problems this took just under five minutes to type. I don't know whats happening but I'm tired of it.
    08-04-2016 01:40 PM
    I'm just watching youtube and randomly the video continuously restarts. Later the windows tab keeps opening, letters randomly type, when im typing im randomly brought back to the start of my paragraph, and new windows keep opening. Because of these problems this took just under five minutes to type. I don't know whats happening but I'm tired of it.
    looks like a virus or a malware - does this behaviour happen when you're offline?

SFC Scan: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

You can do a virus scan and also the above

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-04-2016 11:58 PM