windows 8 verification code for my htc verizon phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just baught my htc Verizon using windows 8 ,when trying to sign in ,they ask of my windows verification code.i tried going to the Microsoft community for help.list of country where there in which,Ghana was there but when click comes as Nigerian detail and numbers,so please help me,other wise i can't use my windows unless i use android.so please help me get my verification code
Please help.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
On this help page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2431699... They advise you can use the "Skip" button to start using your phone. However, it won't have your Microsoft Account active at this time.

Use the "Contact Us" button at the top of the page to start a conversation with Microsoft Assistance about getting your activation code.

When the code is supplied, you can use Step #2 from the page I linked to return to the Activation screen and complete the process.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3