Problems with Windows 10

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my Nokia 640 XL. The problem I am having is I lost all my saved text messages. I did the download and it only downloaded from 2015. Second my tiles are blank on the screen. They do not say what they are. Also cant find my reminder list

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Yup timbre70 is right. If reboot doesnt fix it do a factory reset. The upgrade from windows phone 8.1 to windows 10 mobile is surprisingly bad unless you reset once on 10. If your text were and are still syncing you should be good, also the tiles may just be a normal 8.1 to 10 w/out reset issue or may be an sd card issue. If you use one, make sure to format the sd card prior to a factory reset. If you have music or pictures back them up using onedrive or a PC.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 on my Nokia 640 XL. The problem I am having is I lost all my saved text messages. I did the download and it only downloaded from 2015. Second my tiles are blank on the screen. They do not say what they are. Also cant find my reminder list

check that your message syncing is set to any time

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes