Just update to windows 10 anniversary(got the pro x64 version) and noticed a lot of my pictures disappeared and also my 5 most used apps and others like cmap,steam and skype...
    Not nice i'm uninstalling immediately thanks for the free loss of my media i really appreciate it
    08-11-2016 05:14 PM
    This is not good news. I'd heard of certain apps getting uninstalled, but nothing like what you're describing.
    08-11-2016 06:16 PM
    Just update to windows 10 anniversary(got the pro x64 version) and noticed a lot of my pictures disappeared and also my 5 most used apps and others like cmap,steam and skype...
    Not nice i'm uninstalling immediately thanks for the free loss of my media i really appreciate it
    your data should be in drive C > windows old folder
    Your apps are still there, they are most likley still installing. Check in store for app updates and when all apps are updated, do a restart and check

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-14-2016 03:23 PM