groove playlist

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
ive created a playlist on my windows10 pc through groove. it then tells me I can access this playlist through my windows10 mobile phone - through groove app. it is there but I cant open it because its says 'sorry these things aren't - try something else' and 'some songs weren't queued for download, 47 songs that don't have download rights.' these songs are directly from cd's on my pc? the playlist is there with an album cover but I cant access it - any ideas or help greatly appreciated. thanks drew.

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi Chintan. I've tried to do this and I can't get it to work. I'm sure I'm all signed in and synched I just don't seem able to 'transport' this new playlist over to the phone. I've read up on how to do it but nothing is happening. I can't find a way of uploading the new playlist onto OneDrive and then access it on my phone. I've been sat here for hours! Cheers drew.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chintan. I've tried to do this and I can't get it to work. I'm sure I'm all signed in and synched I just don't seem able to 'transport' this new playlist over to the phone. I've read up on how to do it but nothing is happening. I can't find a way of uploading the new playlist onto OneDrive and then access it on my phone. I've been sat here for hours! Cheers drew.

you're signed in on the groove app on both devices? Using the same account?

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
WiFi no problem. The playlist is on my phone. All the tracks are unhighlighted - they do not play. I deleted a few of these playlist tracks from my PC as a test. These deletions show up on my phone but STILL PLAYLIST IS NOT PLAYING! all tracks are there but unhighlighted. I can not access them. Error messages keep coming up?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
WiFi no problem. The playlist is on my phone. All the tracks are unhighlighted - they do not play. I deleted a few of these playlist tracks from my PC as a test. These deletions show up on my phone but STILL PLAYLIST IS NOT PLAYING! all tracks are there but unhighlighted. I can not access them. Error messages keep coming up?

what's the exact error?

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
wp_ss_20160815_0001.pngwp_ss_20160815_0002.png

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi Chintan. I think I've sorted it out. I can access music through OneDrive then onto my phone...the only problem making playlists with music I OWN is Groove will not allow all songs onto playlist!!! How crap is that???

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
The other thing is the online windows central is poisoned by adverts and god knows what else, it's almost impossible to type up a post. It's so laggy I gave up! Plus, the newer version of WC APP for PC and Mobile will not allow me to 'reply post' so I'm this older WC APP. I hope you understand all this and thank you for your help. Any ideas about DRM?

andrew bainbridge

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
groove playlists.

so, we spend ages setting up our own playlists labouring over and over with our fav songs only to discover that Groove wont allow 'all' our songs because of drm even though we bought the damned cd's or downloads!! is there a workaround for this or are all just screwed??

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: groove playlists.

so, we spend ages setting up our own playlists labouring over and over with our fav songs only to discover that Groove wont allow 'all' our songs because of drm even though we bought the damned cd's or downloads!! is there a workaround for this or are all just screwed??

you can check online how to get rid of drm for purchased content. Honestly speaking, you're in an area I have no familiarity with.

As for the site with a lot of ads, I would suggest an adblocker if on pc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro