ive created a playlist on my windows10 pc through groove. it then tells me I can access this playlist through my windows10 mobile phone - through groove app. it is there but I cant open it because its says 'sorry these things aren't - try something else' and 'some songs weren't queued for download, 47 songs that don't have download rights.' these songs are directly from cd's on my pc? the playlist is there with an album cover but I cant access it - any ideas or help greatly appreciated. thanks drew.
    08-14-2016 11:59 AM
    I think the songs first have to be uploaded to onedrive for it to work - the playlist has to access the songs from somewhere, right?
    andrew bainbridge likes this.
    08-14-2016 01:30 PM
    Hi Chintan. I've tried to do this and I can't get it to work. I'm sure I'm all signed in and synched I just don't seem able to 'transport' this new playlist over to the phone. I've read up on how to do it but nothing is happening. I can't find a way of uploading the new playlist onto OneDrive and then access it on my phone. I've been sat here for hours! Cheers drew.
    08-14-2016 01:35 PM
    Hi Chintan. I've tried to do this and I can't get it to work. I'm sure I'm all signed in and synched I just don't seem able to 'transport' this new playlist over to the phone. I've read up on how to do it but nothing is happening. I can't find a way of uploading the new playlist onto OneDrive and then access it on my phone. I've been sat here for hours! Cheers drew.
    you're signed in on the groove app on both devices? Using the same account?
    08-14-2016 01:50 PM
    Yep. All synched.
    08-14-2016 02:17 PM
    Yep. All synched.
    your wifi is strong and fast?
    08-14-2016 11:28 PM
    WiFi no problem. The playlist is on my phone. All the tracks are unhighlighted - they do not play. I deleted a few of these playlist tracks from my PC as a test. These deletions show up on my phone but STILL PLAYLIST IS NOT PLAYING! all tracks are there but unhighlighted. I can not access them. Error messages keep coming up?
    08-15-2016 01:38 AM
    WiFi no problem. The playlist is on my phone. All the tracks are unhighlighted - they do not play. I deleted a few of these playlist tracks from my PC as a test. These deletions show up on my phone but STILL PLAYLIST IS NOT PLAYING! all tracks are there but unhighlighted. I can not access them. Error messages keep coming up?
    what's the exact error?
    08-15-2016 02:36 AM
    I've taken screen shots but can not upload through this app. I'll try and get them up later Chintan, cheers, drew.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-15-2016 04:32 AM
    08-15-2016 11:00 AM
    So how many songs are in your playlist? Some might be drm protected
    08-16-2016 08:05 AM
    Hi Chintan. I think I've sorted it out. I can access music through OneDrive then onto my phone...the only problem making playlists with music I OWN is Groove will not allow all songs onto playlist!!! How crap is that???
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-16-2016 02:12 PM
    The other thing is the online windows central is poisoned by adverts and god knows what else, it's almost impossible to type up a post. It's so laggy I gave up! Plus, the newer version of WC APP for PC and Mobile will not allow me to 'reply post' so I'm this older WC APP. I hope you understand all this and thank you for your help. Any ideas about DRM?
    08-16-2016 02:17 PM
    so, we spend ages setting up our own playlists labouring over and over with our fav songs only to discover that Groove wont allow 'all' our songs because of drm even though we bought the damned cd's or downloads!! is there a workaround for this or are all just screwed??
    08-16-2016 02:20 PM
    so, we spend ages setting up our own playlists labouring over and over with our fav songs only to discover that Groove wont allow 'all' our songs because of drm even though we bought the damned cd's or downloads!! is there a workaround for this or are all just screwed??
    you can check online how to get rid of drm for purchased content. Honestly speaking, you're in an area I have no familiarity with.

As for the site with a lot of ads, I would suggest an adblocker if on pc
    08-19-2016 07:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160815_0001.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	129506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20160815_0002.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	150.6 KB 
ID:	129507
    The error message, in the image, is very odd. It's not proper English and doesn't make sense.

Also, at the bottom, of the image, the song title and artist name doesn't look right. Is the song title "The Everly Brothers" by an unknown artist?
    Last edited by Kevin Rush; 08-31-2016 at 07:42 AM.
    08-19-2016 08:45 AM