To activate the dual screens I have to hold down the window Icon and then press (p) to bring up window Icon allowing me to these extend, which allows me to use each monitor separately. How do I set it where the "extend" option is the default every time I open up my computer.
    08-20-2016 04:50 PM
    There doesn't seem to be an option built-in for this.. Would be a great feature for MS to implement in a next update tho

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    FOURTH HORSEMAN likes this.
    08-20-2016 05:05 PM
    To activate the dual screens I have to hold down the window Icon and then press (p) to bring up window Icon allowing me to these extend, which allows me to use each monitor separately. How do I set it where the "extend" option is the default every time I open up my computer.
    There doesn't seem to be an option built-in for this.. Would be a great feature for MS to implement in a next update tho

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    this seems to be default for me whenever I connect my surface to my tv, it always goes to extend since that is what I use usually
    08-21-2016 12:00 PM
    this seems to be default for me whenever I connect my surface to my tv, it always goes to extend since that is what I use usually
    If a few more people can confirm this,then it could be down to OP's device not saving a "profile"
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    08-23-2016 02:36 PM