Did a rollback and problem stopped . Microsoft then reinstalled the updates and also straight away the problem started again. Has Microsoft come up with an answer to this annoying problem My lap is only a few months old HP Pavillion.
    08-23-2016 04:44 AM
    Did a rollback and problem stopped . Microsoft then reinstalled the updates and also straight away the problem started again. Has Microsoft come up with an answer to this annoying problem My lap is only a few months old HP Pavillion.
    New Hp notebooks are fully compatible with AU.
    Check code errors if availabe and ask Google and Microsoft support community.

I can suggest you downloading the Windows Media Tool for using the full updated iso for upgrading, instead direct updates, even without using usb keys or dvds
    08-23-2016 04:53 AM
    you could also try running this to check if the update has any issues: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...troubleshooter

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-23-2016 05:17 AM