turning my phone in to a mobile hot spot to use a android tablet

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I need access to a App that's only available on Android ice cream 4.3 or better or iPhone. yet another app not for windows phone users ;( I'm wondering if I get a cheap 7" android tablet with wifi , if I turn my winphone in to a hotspot can I get the best of both platforms (windows mobile, android ) on current data plan?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately we don't know what your current data plan is :/ Also this is sth you should be asking yourself :)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I need access to a App that's only available on Android ice cream 4.3 or better or iPhone. yet another app not for windows phone users ;( I'm wondering if I get a cheap 7" android tablet with wifi , if I turn my winphone in to a hotspot can I get the best of both platforms (windows mobile, android ) on current data plan?

technically you can create a hotspot using your phone and allowing other devices to connect to it. But you have to be sure other devices don't eat all your data. Android can be a big data user

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa