Touch screen on/off toggle

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am a student and there are those people who like to come by and touch my screen and close out of my import dual enrollment classes. I lose whatever I'm working on. So i went to "Device manager" and turned the human interaction device touch screen off. The thing is that i use the touch screen for some classes. Is there a toggle switch that you can get for the hub of things like Bluetooth and wife in the bottom right corner on the task bar? or can someone tell me how to program a keyboard shortcut for it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am a student and there are those people who like to come by and touch my screen and close out of my import dual enrollment classes. I lose whatever I'm working on. So i went to "Device manager" and turned the human interaction device touch screen off. The thing is that i use the touch screen for some classes. Is there a toggle switch that you can get for the hub of things like Bluetooth and wife in the bottom right corner on the task bar? or can someone tell me how to program a keyboard shortcut for it?

there's a script in the comments in this article that you can try: How To Quickly Disable Touch Screen Input In Windows 10/8.1

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes