How do I change the colors on my PC if everything is white?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Ok so it started off I went on my computer to see that the starting background was all black. I went into settings and tryed to change it. I changed the background to white. But another problem came in. I ended up acidentally changing the writing and colors to white as well. What do I do? I can't see anything that is written on my computer anymore. Please help!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok so it started off I went on my computer to see that the starting background was all black. I went into settings and tryed to change it. I changed the background to white. But another problem came in. I ended up acidentally changing the writing and colors to white as well. What do I do? I can't see anything that is written on my computer anymore. Please help!

Try moving around open windows holding left mouse, text should enlight

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

so the whole theme is white? Do you have another pc?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon