OneDrive Files Marked with owner, but are not shared.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When you share your files with other on through OneDrive, they are marked with you as the owner, and the little symbol of to people.

My problem is I have a lot of files marked like this, but I haven't shared them with anyone. When I go to the folder which shows all of your shared files, the files are not there, so I know (hope) they are not shared. But why do they then have the symbol for a shared file?

When I unshare a shared file, the symbol dissapears, so all these files, which are not shared, should not have this symbol.

Does anyone have a solution?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When you share your files with other on through OneDrive, they are marked with you as the owner, and the little symbol of to people.

My problem is I have a lot of files marked like this, but I haven't shared them with anyone. When I go to the folder which shows all of your shared files, the files are not there, so I know (hope) they are not shared. But why do they then have the symbol for a shared file?

When I unshare a shared file, the symbol dissapears, so all these files, which are not shared, should not have this symbol.

Does anyone have a solution?

I think the shared folder on onedrive shows the files shared with you ...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium