Lost all data HELP!!!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi, can you help, my Nokia lumina 630 locked me out for 76543789 minutes (not exact number) so I was told to reset to get into my phone. I have done this and it has worked but have lost all my contacts pics etc...... Is there any way of getting them back?? Thanks

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
If you haven't backed anything up then the answer would be no. What you have done is no different than reformatting a hard drive on a PC. If you had your information saved on SD card, that should have stayed there as that doesn't get formatted with a reset but it's always a good idea to remove it just in case.

If you have backed up then your information is on your OneDrive and all your data should be accessible once you login with your MS account and password used on the phone. If you use a different MS account and password then you won't have access to that information.

Lastly, always remember to backup, especially in this age where having easy access is available.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi, can you help, my Nokia lumina 630 locked me out for 76543789 minutes (not exact number) so I was told to reset to get into my phone. I have done this and it has worked but have lost all my contacts pics etc...... Is there any way of getting them back?? Thanks

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre